Books I am currently reading

  • An Earth User's Guide to Permaculture - Rosemary Morrow
  • Autobiography of Jawahar Lal Nehru
  • Environmental Law Handbook
  • Plants of the Pacific Northwest - Pojar and Mackinnon

16 January 2008

I am that man

I am that Man

I AM THAT MAN. IMPERCEPTABILITY LENT ITS HAND. I HAVE AWOKEN ENTIRELY TOO MANY SENSES TO BE LENT A DESTROYED CONUNDRUM RELAPSED ROTUNDRUM.

Incapacitatade

OUR BLESSID HOLY BOWELS
THAT INSIDE SMELL SO NICE
BELOW BUT AS THE SCREAMS
CONTINUE I set off on
an adventure that
I SEEK to
Find an ansel
or grettal or tic
or tac inside
Movies & TV &
?fireWORKs? &
BIC lights & snowballs
& effects of such
more than a
free lunch.
But earth's deposit
from what we have grown
tumults this
traveyard
ship we've
sewn.

Off with their head!
What? you say
Inebriatedly a
gesture of invioble
solution will
dissipate
you of fear

Colors look nice in the sunset.

And so does my roof.
But I'm not on it yet.
Nope. MY
NOT HERE
IS DULY NOTED

love,

Matter of fact

04 July 2005

No comments: